Are you Trash or Treasure?

Is someone a piece of trash becasue they committed a horrible crime or is it possible for them to be a diamond in the rough, a treasure in disguise?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

God Who?

My faith has been built over this twelve year struggle. God knows everything right? Is in control of everything, therefore he knew I was going to be hurt and left, and that I was going to hurt and love, yet where was his compassionate loving hand through the first twenty plus years of my life? Would I , hell could I love a God who allowed my life to play out as it has thus far, believing that it is for the best? You see either God is in control of everything or he is not! He is not just in charge of the good things and all the bad things I did and was done to me are the work of people or the devil. God the god in the bible is the alpha, and the omega, the beginning and the end, either I was going to trust that he had all of this fucking shit under control and it was going to work out, or all the people myself included where full of shit and stupid for believing in God who picked and choose who he would help out!

1 comment:

  1. Have faith that Gods love is with you at all times, your journey has been your awakening process. Awakening to what is and expanding your experience of it.

    ReplyDelete